We Are Open! Find Out How We're Keeping Our Patients & Team Safe Click here
We are thrilled to announce that we are available for all of your dental needs! To continue to protect the health of our team members and patients, here are some of the sanitation precautions that our office is taking during this time:
Before your appointment, we will call you to ask you for some screening questions. Those same questions will be asked again when confirming your appointment and upon arrival for your appointment.
- Upon your arrival, we will ask you to call us and check in from your car to minimize the time spent in the office. Once the dentist is ready, you will receive a call or text message to enter the facility.
- We are limiting seating in all waiting rooms to comply with social distancing standards.
- We ask only scheduled patients for care to enter the facility and to limit extra companions on their trip to the office in order to reduce the number of people in the practice.
- Our team members are checked daily for signs or symptoms of illness, including mandatory temperature check at the beginning of their shift.
- Every patient will have their
- We will screen all patients by taking their temperature and oxygen level measurement to ensure safety for all.
- Care team members who show any signs or symptoms of a cold, seasonal flu or COVID-19 must stay home until they have been cleared by their healthcare provider.
You'll be asked to pre-rinse with hydrogen peroxide which has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
Hand sanitizer will be visible and readily available throughout the waiting room and office. And gloves will be given to patients.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- Objects such as magazines, books, toys, and snacks will be removed from reception areas and treatment rooms. All countertops are clear.
- Surfaces like countertops, doors handles, bathrooms, and other common touch points around the office are being sanitized every hour with approved CDC disinfectant products.
- In all treatment rooms, all equipment is frequently sterilized, dental chairs, and all other surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and wiped down between patients.
- All our team members have the Personal Protective Equipment recommended by the CDC.
- We will also ask you to wear a mask and comply with social distancing upon your entry to our facility.
- We have a designated sanitation station for you to use a hand sanitizer once you enter the facility.
- We have air purifiers in the lobby and rooms.
We want to thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. Please know that we have missed seeing your smiling faces and look forward to seeing you soon!